skateboarding. skateboarding.

Good job but needs the backgrounds!

I can tell you put a lot of work in this. Nice and smooth movements.

The Intern The Intern

Very nice!

I'm sure you'll get an "A" in class for that. I thought the puppet was pretty funny. Good job!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Holy F*cking Shit!

That was the best Flash movie I have ever seen!!! How many years did that take to make? WOW!!!

Evil-Dog responds:

Best movie you've ever seen and you review a beautiful 0, you deserve an applause *clap clap clap*

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

I think I broke my keyboard!

That was pretty cool. Very original. The only way I could see to improve it would to be add more people to go against.
Great job!

Star Drummer 2 Star Drummer 2

Pretty Cool!

Being a drummer, I thought I'd better try this. The response worked fine for me. Would be cool to add movement to the cymbals or pedal as you strike them. But overall a good way to waste some time. Good job.

Vex Arena: 02 Vex Arena: 02

Wow!!!

Fantastic job! I agree, this is probably the best FPS on Newgrounds. I'm jealous.

PeteCook responds:

Hahaha. Thanks man.

Monster in your closet Monster in your closet

Sucked

I can see why no one has used it in their submissions.

DaSaint responds:

listen you overblown selr-righteous piece of crap..

i'm not a proffesional.. i'm not even into mixin that much.. this was completely freestyle..

so suck my big hairy balls you fucking turd eater..

Let's Go! Let's Go!

Love it!!!

I have listened to alot of musicians on new grounds trying to find a good clean sound throughout their music library to use in my Flash cartoons and The Hoggle has just that. I will be using their songs in my cartoons.
A side note (or gripe) - Why does everyone steal commercially released music for their Flash when there is quite a selection from different bands available on NewGrounds?
Maybe everyone is too lazy to listen to new bands in the audio section.
Anyways, The Hoggle is great! Good job!!!

Final-Round responds:

Thanks alot man. just to clarify, I am the hoggle (Dan bass/vocals) and the band is Final Round. I agree, not so many people check out the audio section yet, but thanks to people like you the numbers are growing.