skateboarding. skateboarding.

Good job but needs the backgrounds!

I can tell you put a lot of work in this. Nice and smooth movements.

The Intern The Intern

Very nice!

I'm sure you'll get an "A" in class for that. I thought the puppet was pretty funny. Good job!

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Holy F*cking Shit!

That was the best Flash movie I have ever seen!!! How many years did that take to make? WOW!!!

Evil-Dog responds:

Best movie you've ever seen and you review a beautiful 0, you deserve an applause *clap clap clap*

Photography Intro Photography Intro

Not bad.

I liked it up until I heard Wham! Then I had to take a hammer to my speakers. Are you tracing your bitmaps in Flash or FreeHand? Try FreeHand, you have more control or better yet try Adobe Streamline. Nice style.

A Boy & His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

Well Done.

Good story, nice art. Really liked your backgrounds. Good job!

PauLH responds:

Hey! Glad you think so! Thanks for watching dude.

Stickman Joyride Stickman Joyride

That was pretty funny.

I thought I would hate this but, I laughed. I like when the truck goes thru the glass and then flips and lands. The little pause and then the engine reving and he takes off, subtle and funny.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Wow!!!

That was pretty impressive. The timing was perfect! That looked like a lot of work. Well done!

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Excellent!

Well done! My only complaint would be that you used music from a movie instead of getting off of this site or have someone create it for you. However, that has nothing to do with the quality of this piece. Great job.

Moeshee 5 Moeshee 5

I'm not sure which is worse...

the movie or your spelling.

Sea Weasels Sea Weasels

It was pretty good

The sound was annoying or was it just hearing "Sea Weasel, Sea Weasel" one too many times. The interactivity was very good and the style was nice. I just expected more from a movie that won 1st for the day.